Mussels at Bistro du Midi
On Sunday, April 5, guests will be hopping all over town in search of the perfect place to gather with friends and family for Easter celebrations. Whether looking to enjoy brunch with a view, a casual lunch, or a prix-fixe dinner, these Boston-area restaurants have it covered.
272 Boylston Street, Back Bay
Executive Chef Robert Sisca has prepared an exceptional three course prix fix menu to celebrate Easter and the beginning of Spring.
For only $55/person, we’re ordering:
- First Course: Steamed Mussels, Basil, Tomato, Grilled Country Bread
- Main Course: Parmesan Gnocchi, Haricot Verts, Pistou, Pine Nuts, Preserved Lemon
- Dessert: Vanilla Mousseline, Goats Milk Caramel, Espresso Ice Cream
Reservations available between the hours of 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Please call 617.426.7878 or make your reservation online here.
Inside the Hotel Indigo, 399 Grove Street, Newton
American Prime Executive Chef Israel Medina is cooking up a taste of Easter tradition from his native Guatemala during dinner service on Sunday, April 5. Medina will serve handmade pork shoulder tamales will be with crunchy, cool lightly pickled green cabbage slaw.
Reservations available between the hours of 5 – 9 p.m. Please call 617.454.3399 or make a reservation online here.
1375 Washington Street, South End
Executive Chef/Owner Chris Coombs invites guests to hop over to Boston Chops this Easter for a bountiful brunch featuring a three-course menu that the whole family will love. From entrees like the Duck Confit Omelet to decadent desserts like a Chocolate Pistachio Cake with cherry sorbet, Boston Chops has a little something for everyone this Easter.
For only $49 per person, we’re ordering:
- Appetizer: Brisket shank and grilled tongue hash, 2 hour egg, frites, cheese curds, gravy
- Entrées: Lobster Benedict ½ grilled snappy lobster, asparagus, Syracuse home fries, and hollandaise
- Dessert: Apple Cobbler with cinnamon ice cream
Reservations are required and available between the hours of 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Please call 617.227.5011 or make a reservation online here.
Inside the Boston Marriott Burlington hotel, 1 Burlington Mall Road
Consulting Chef Daniel Bruce and Executive Chef David Verdo are pulling out all the stops for their popular Easter brunch. Everything is made in-house using the best ingredients, with includes dozens of options to satisfy any appetite.
For only $45 per person, we’re ordering:
- Appetzer: Warm Redskin and Sweet Potato Salad with bacon, roasted root vegetables, arugula, crumbled goat cheese
- Entree: Whole Hog Country Sausage, Fennel Crusted Roast Georges Bank Cod on tomato fondue
- Dessert: Café Latte Torte
Reservations available between the hours of 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Please call 781.221.6643 or make a reservation online here.
371 Commonwealth Avenue, Back Bay
The talented team at Deuxave is pleased to announce that they will be opening for both Easter Lunch and Easter Dinner and presenting special menus for each.
For only $65 per person (lunch menu), we’re ordering:
- Appetizer: 9 Hour French Onion Soup
- Entree: Basil Pistou, Pistachio Crumb
- Dessert: Vanilla Crème Brulée, Coffee Glace
Reservations available for lunch between the hours of 11:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m. Please call 617.517.5915 or make a reservation online here.
40 Edwin H Land Boulevard, Cambridge
This Easter Sunday, Chef Dante de Magistris invites guests into Restaurant Dante to indulge in century old recipes featuring classic Italian Easter selections in addition to an a la carte menu.
What we’re ordering:
- PIZZA CHIENA — Italian style quiche, egg, ricotta, basket cheese, prosciutto, sopressata, field greens, aged balsamic.
- EASTER LAMB — tufoli pasta, spring lamb ragu, grilled lamb chop, egg stuffing, pine nuts, raisins.
- PASTIERA — Neapolitan Easter pie, ricotta, soft wheat berries, orange blossom, malted vanilla gelato.
Reservations with brunch additions available between the hours of 12:30p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Please call 617.497.4200 or make a reservation online here.
159 Newbury Street, Boston
In celebration of the holiday, Executive Chef Corey O’Shea of Papa Razzi Newbury is presenting seasonal menu additions for both Easter Brunch and Easter Dinner at this beloved Back Bay destination.
For lunch we’re ordering:
- Grilled sliced filet mignon, crispy maple-bacon bread pudding, poached eggs, black pepper aioli, herbed roasted potatoes
- Stuffed brioche French toast, apples, golden raisins, pecans, warm Vermont maple syrup, vanilla bean butter
For dinner we’re ordering:
- Honey bourbon glazed ham, woodland bitters and bourbon compote, glazed baby carrots, mustard bacon mashed potatoes
Reservations available for brunch between the hours of 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Please call 617.536.9200 or make a reservation online here.
The culinary team at Taj Boston has put together a bountiful and luxurious Easter brunch buffet with items to suit even the most discriminating palette.
For only $80 per person (or $90 with a champagne toast), we’re ordering:
- Appetizer: Poached Shrimp, Oyster on the Half Shell and Snow Crab Claw
- Indian station: Morsel of chicken cooked in rich white sauce flavored with dash of black pepper
- Entree: Pan Seared Red Snapper, French Yellow & Green Beans and Tomato Coconut Sauce
Reservations are available with seatings at 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. Please call 617.598.5255 or make a reservation online here.
19 Union Street, Boston
The team at the Tap Trailhouse is celebrating Easter with a list of colonial-inspired specials that are the perfect addition to any Easter Sunday.
What we’re ordering:
- Appetizers: Deviled Eggs with house bacon, pickled radish, green goddess aioli
- Entrée: Roast Lamb with caramelized new potatoes, minted green beans, ploughman’s chutney
Reservations are available all day Easter Sunday from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Please call 617.367.0033 or make a reservation online here.
Where will you be dining this Easter?