2011 was a crazy year. Earthquakes, Japanese Tsunamis, Royal Weddings, London Riots, and the capture of Boston’s mythical James “Whitey” Bulger. There were many things that also rocked our world here at 451. In a moment of reflection, we thought we would share some of our stand-out moments from the past year.
Things that rocked the 451 Team in 2011
- I became a first-time Dad!
- Laura, Max, Halley, Meredith, Taylor, Jessica, Emily, Susie, Francis, Nicole, and DeAnna joined our team
- Jess made the “list” for Boston Common Magazine, directly under Kanye West
- Nick got to eat at Frank McClelland’s Apple Street Farm (Frank is Nick’s hero)
- Karyn finally met in person Courtney Cachet from the Huffington Post
- Our office tasted the best Southern fried chicken in the world courtesy of 451’er Elizabeth Bond
- No one drowned at our summer outing at the Beachcomber
- Tom bought his first tux
- Glen didn’t get crushed by a car that flipped over in the North End
- Karyn took her first cruise ever and tried para-sailing for the first time
- Max ate at Wai Wai for the first time (and found a lucky chicken foot!)
- Tom and AJ got to meet Bill O’Reilly
- Francis and AJ actually had pitch meetings in Napa
- Nikhil went to Jamaica and got to see Manchester United play the New England Revolution
- Alice brought us back chocolates from Belgium
- Halley moved to Chinatown, became the mother of a Tripawd, and developed a hot pot addiction
- Emily had another year for her un-boring list (ask her!)
- Jess got an amazing Crayola coloring book page… And a stalker!
- Nicole didn’t get sued this year by a former boss
- Taylor got her parents as roomies
- Alice started a new music Blog and has kept her desk plant alive for three months
- DeAnna met Kenny Chesney at Jerry Remy’s Seaport
All joking aside, we couldn’t do what we love doing without our amazing clients. We are thankful to all of our new clients that rocked our world by choosing our team to help achieve their goals and honored by all of our existing clients that continue to place their faith in us.
We would love to hear from you. What rocked your world in 2011?